Sunday Night Thoughts
This weekend was another awesome experience at Elevation. But you may be wondering what makes it an awesome experience? Well, I am glad that you asked that question. Here are just a few things that made it an awesome experience:
- We had four people say, “Yes to Jesus”. That means that they took the ultimate step in their spiritual formation as a follower of Jesus.
- We had our Dream Team together before anyone even showed up for church. They sat together, they prayed together, and they took communion together. Why? Because great teams know what you are to do to prepare for a great day.
- We had four people attend the Discover The Church Team Workshop and see what it means to be a teammate at Elevation. Each story of how they came to be a part of Elevation was so inspiring.
- We were able to celebrate with being a part of the launch of Front Range Christian Church in Castlerock, CO. We even spent time praying for them and their team as they seek to reach people for Jesus.
- We also started a new series, “Mr. & Mrs. Better half”. A relationship series that is challenging us to become better when it comes to the other people in our lives.
It is our hope and prayer that we will be able to share some exciting news about Elevation and in the coming days and weeks. There are some things that are happening that you are just going to be amazed to hear about. Stay tuned.