Sunday Night Thoughts
Well it is another Sunday Night and I have really been moved by what happened today at Elevation. We are in a series called “The Essential James” and we are going through the book of James each week. Not only has it been very impactful to myself personally and my family but we have seen God do some amazing things in the lives of people who are attending.
- Today I was able view several family members all at once look up in response to saying “Yes” to Jesus.
- I heard from a woman, that said that she needs to be more aware of the way that she talks to her children.
- I heard from someone who is taking the steps to make a relationship right in the eyes of Jesus.
- I saw a children cared for and excited to be a part of a church.
- I watched as people from Elevation loved on and cared for the custodian at the school where we meet, whose father is dying of cancer. They prayed with her and told her that she was a part of our family at Elevation.
- I watched and heard of people in Elevation that are loving and caring for family that is experiencing a very painful loss of a loved one.
- I saw students excited to be a part of a baptism of another student that is moving to another state.