Monday Mind Dump
It is so exciting to be able to be writing about our preview service this last weekend. We are in the last week of preparation for the launch of Elevation Christian Church. This was the first time that we were in the school and setting things up and it was just incredible to see the team that we have work together and put everything together.
Here are some things that I saw that was incredible:
- We had a student walk up to the school from her house at 7:00AM to help set-up.
- We were able to see people get in and serve all over the place, when one area was complete they moved to help the others.
- Our children’s team had things so ready that families were able to go and hang out before the service started.
- The first impressions team made a place for people to hang out and the people that were there had a place to relax and get to know each other. Relationships happening.
- The music ministry hustled into place and presented worship in an amazing way.
- We had a man say yes to Jesus. It is awesome to the gospel move in a person’s life.
I am so excited to see what happens next week with our launch service and being able to reach a whole new group of people. I am so blessed to see God bring his team together and do the work that he has called us too.